Started from 1975, the Middle East Energy Exhibition has been rated as one of the world’s five major industrial events. It is a highly influential professional electric power and energy exhibition in the Middle East and even the world. This time, with the theme of Digital Decarbonization for A Green World, CHINT will display our innovations in energy industry with integrated solutions of power generation, storage, transmission, distribution and consumption.
- New Products Debut of the Whole Industry Chain
- Senior experts interpret CHINT’s new products & unlock the latest industry solutions
- Multi broadcast platforms take you to understand the latest CHINT trends online.
- Star top booth represents the combination of universe and various energy, delivering the latest CHINT vision for sustainable development
UTC+4, 14: 00 - 14: 20 Topic: EnergiX Series Switch Board.
- Latest LV switch-gear assembly conforming to IEC standards
- Tested by DEKRA UAE+EU
- High Separation Form: 4b, offer high electrical safety
- High ambient Temperature: 50℃, suitable for hot areas in the Middle East and Africa
- High IP Degree: IP54, perfect operation in wet and dusty environments
UTC+4,14: 30 - 14: 50 Topic: Low Voltage Products and Systems
- Complete LV Portfolio: controls, contactors etc..
- ACBs, MCCBs, MCBs
UTC+4, 14: 00 - 14: 20 Topic: CHINT Solar Solutions
- Overlook of the Global Solar Market
- CHINT Global solar products, advantages and performance
- CHINT Solar Project Cooperation Model
- CHINT Solar Case Study sharing
UTC+4, 14: 30 - 14: 50 Topic: CHINT RMU New Product Launch and Power T&D Solutions
- RMU + Insulator 33kV/13.8kV new product launch
- Latest T&D products introduction
- CHINT T&D case study sharing
More CHINT News
According to CHINT’s global strategy, Saudi Arabia’s market is highly promising because of the its strong economic strength, continuously optimized business environment, strong investment in
From September 20 to 22, 2022, ENLIT ASIA came to a successful conclusion in Bangkok, Thailand. As the highest-level electric energy and smart meter exhibition