From May 30 to June 2, Hannover Messe 2022 will be relaunched offline under the theme of “Let’s Create the Industry of Tomorrow”. As a global leading smart energy solution provider, CHINT is working on the theme of “ Digital Decarbonization for a Green World” , aiming to help navigate the energy transitioning process smoothly. It will display innovations in the energy industry with integrated solutions for power generation, storage, transmission, distribution and consumption, such as new energy, telecommunication, utility substation, water treatment and end-user distribution, etc…
- Whole Industry Chain solutions to navigate the energy transitioning process
- 8 technical seminars uncover CHINT’s latest products and solutions
- A 360-degree virtual exhibition tour to our immersive and interactive booth
- Get sustainable with digital techniques at our paper-free exhibition (Scan the products entity or picture, you will see the 3D model of the product and get to know its functions – AR Recognition; Customized Catalog download)
CHINT presents an opportunity to discover the new CHINT, experience CHINT’s all-new brand practice under the double carbon up close, and the style of the European team. You will be able to interact with CHINT face-to-face and uncover new products and solutions.
- 10:00-10:08 A Glance of CHINT Booth Design Concept and Theme
- 10:08-10:18 Management Interview with Subsidiary Introduction
- 10:18-10:23 CHINT EU Team Reveal
- 10:23-10:43 Technical Solutions Brief
- 10:43-10:45 Earn Your Giveaways with CHINT
- 10:45-10:50 What to Expect Next
May 31/ Jun 1
11:00-11:20 Photovoltaic solution
- Uncover CHINT’s new energy solutions suitable for large-scale ground, industrial, commercial, and residential PV applications.
11:20-11:30 Q&A with Prizes
11:30-11:50 Data Center and 5G all in one machine
- Explore CHINT’s data center solutions that allow you to operate data centers without any disruption.
11:50-12:00 Q&A with Prizes
15:00-15:20 Smart Terminal Enclosure and AFDD
- Official launch of the WPanel smart terminal box equipped with remote control function, low carbon energy consumption characteristics.
- Official launch of the AFDD that can accurately distinguish various arcs and leakages, and eliminate potential safety hazards.
15:20-15:30 Q&A with Prizes
15:30-15:50 Smart City
- Discover energy-saving, low carbon, interconnection, and high efficiency of CHINT’s smart city solutions.
15:50-16:00 Q&A with Prizes
16:00-16:20 Visitor Interview
11:00-11:10 Summary and Overview
More CHINT News
CHINT and Meike work together in sustainable solar energy sector and shape the future of green technology. The collaboration between CHINT and Meike illustrates a powerful synergy.